10 Holiday Gift Ideas For Mom – 2018
Moms are special people so they absolutely deserve a special gift! These 10 Holiday Gift Ideas for Mom will not disappoint and might be good enough to put you in her good books for the whole year.
I specifically chose these because well I am a mom and I would want these under my tree. Plus this group of gift ideas are perfect for moms of any age.
Some people might think that buying your mom a kitchen gadget is one way straight to a time out but for those of us who love cooking there couldn’t be anything better than a new kitchen gadget. Or recreate the spa experience with a table for her books and the new Echo Dot to play her favourite relaxing music just by asking from the tub.
Ohhh, I hope I get one of these myself!
Anyway you get the picture.
Here are the links to each of my Holiday Gift Ideas
…and just so I don’t get in trouble you should know…
The following links are affiliate links. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Blendtec Blender: I use my blender every single day to make a shake for a snack. I have tried many other blenders but the Blendtec has powerful blades that always makes a smooth smoothie with no ice cubes or fruit clumps left behind. The Wildside design also helps to ensure the contents are evenly blended.
- Echo Dot: Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more. Stream songs from Amazon Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and others through the improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Luxury Bamboo Bath Caddy: Just imagine soaking in hot water watching your favorite movie or reading your favorite book. This amazing bathtub shelf, allows you to place a glass of wine and a cup of tea or coffee on your bathtub it and enjoy a luxurious, relaxing bath.
- Himilayan Salt Cooking Block: Himalayan Salt Blocks impart their flavor to food, making them great for cooking directly on your stovetop or BBQ Grill. This is a cool way to cook and when done the holder that comes with this allows you to transfer the meal straight to the table to serve.
- Fitbit Versa Smart Watch: Tracks your all-day activity, 24/7 heart rate, & sleep stages. Stores up to 300 songs or download from apps. Easily fit in workouts with personalized on-screen coaching that play on your wrist and coach you through each move.
- Pineapple Essential Oil Diffuser: 14 soothing LED lights can cycled or set as fixed. Extra fine ceramic filter filters and ADVANCED Ultrasonic Diffusing technology ensures the integrity of the essential oils’ beneficial molecular structure and allows for ease of healthy bodily absorption. Perfect for masking stubborn smoking and pet odors, get great and peaceful.
- Instapot Ultra: Perfect for a mom who is on the go and needs a tool that can make quick meals. Multiple Uses all in one tool – pressure cooker, rice cooker, steamer, slow cooker, cake maker, sautees and even makes yogurt!
- Tartan Blanket Scarf: I use mine all the time and quite frankly can’t have enough of these. I wear them with jeans, leggings use as a light shall, or just to jazz up an outfit with a chunky scarf. Available in lots of colours.
- Cold Brew Ice Coffee Maker: Make Ice Coffee or Ice tea and store for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator thanks to the Air Tight technology ready to for mom anytime she wants a fancy iced coffee drink.
- Click and Grow Smart Garden: Grow your favorite culinary herbs all year long without worrying about weather conditions. Just drop the plant cartridges right into the container, refill the water reservoir, plug the device in, and you are good to go. Choose from over 40 fresh herbs and fruits to grow pesticide free.
Ooh I’ve never seen the salt cooking block before!
I know I want one!
I really want that Herb garden!